Again, we had Spanish class from 8-12. After lunch, we laid in the garden area in the sunshine. It was wonderful!
I studied Spanish for a bit, and then a few of us went for ice cream - it was 18 cordobas (remember, 21 cordobas = 1 USD) for a double scoop! It was a very relaxing afternoon. Quite frankly though, it is just too hot to do much of anything in the early afternoon! The humidity and the mid-day heat are enough to make you dizzy.
We had another delicious dinner, and went to the local supermarket for some snacks.
I guess you could say it was a pretty quiet day, but it was nice to be able to have some down time to study and such.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so proud of you.....envious about the ice cream double scoop! Paige and I went to the little ice cream shop here and spent almost $10.00. Our thoughts are with you and we are keeping up with your days. Just know that you have a whole big family here cheering for you and what you will gain from this experience. Love you,
ReplyDeleteBonita
What kind of ice cream did u get?........ didn't your iced cream melt all over if it was that hot
ReplyDelete*****ice cream
ReplyDeleteThanks Bonita...you're so sweet! It totally made my day reading your comment and knowing you read my blog! MIss and love you too! Hope all is well! xxoo
ReplyDeleteJarrett, I had Crunch ice cream. It was delicious! And yes, it did melt pretty fast (but I ate it faster! haha)
oh i see that makes sense... i don't think i have veer heard of crunch ice cream in reddeer
ReplyDelete