The story of my journey...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 37

I fell asleep around 10:30 (ridiculously early for me...) and woke up 1 minute before my alarm would have gone off on a weekday. My body has definitely adapted to this routine! 6:00am was far too early for a Sunday morning, so I was able to sleep in til about 8:00. I did some yoga in the morning sun - pure bliss. :)

We had a light breakfast, as we were planning on going to a Chinese vegetarian place for lunch (it's supposed to be healthy and delicious!). We were disappointed to see that it was closed! We are not normally in town on Sundays for lunch, so we were surprised to find that most everywhere was closed! We ended up eating at a little Pizzeria.

We left for the market after lunch. I got all kinds of gifts and souvenirs - it was a great afternoon!

We came home around 5:30, had some dinner, and have just spent the night relaxing. I had planned on doing laundry, but there is no running water. I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment