The story of my journey...

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 53

I am definitely getting sick. After being wet and cold on Saturday, I woke up with a bit of a head cold this morning. Runny nose and sore throat...never fun. I got up and went to work, but I stuck to tasks away from patients. I made charts and put together packages of papers. I organized the shelves and sorted through all kinds of paper work. I had worked up quite a sweat by the end of it all! Phew!

We went out for some "Taco a Taco", as we needed to sign their infamous wall. Brittany and Sara are leaving on Friday morning, and it's tradition to sign the wall at "Taco a Taco" - sad moment. It's weird...we're all beginning to realize that our adventures in Nicaragua are coming to an end.

We watched a movie afterwards, and had a great night overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment