At the hospital, a 15-year-old woman delivered a baby in 15 minutes! It was insane! I finished taking the vital signs of all the women in the pre-labor room, and I popped my head into the delivery room to see if there were any patients. There were none, and the nurses didn't need help with anything, so I told them I was going to take vital signs of the women another room. There were only 4 women, so I was back about 20 minutes later. I walk into the delivery room, and I hear a newborn baby crying. I'm thinking...huh? The nurse is laughing and telling me it was an "Expulsivo!" labor...haha Considering most women are moved into the delivery room when they are about 5 cm dilated, and they don't reach the full 10 cm dilation until about 2 hours later, it was CRAZY to think that this woman delivered her first baby so quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
was the doctor female or male.. old or young
ReplyDelete